L Reynolds (Building Systems) Limited recognises that it has a legal and moral responsibility to manage it’s activities in such a way so as to reduce the detrimental impact on the environment.
To this end, L Reynolds (Building Systems) Limited will adopt a philosophy of ‘beyond minimum compliance’ at all levels of its operations to ensure that the impact of pollution and environmental disruption is reduced as much as possible. This will involve:
- Compliance with all environmental legal requirements, regulations and guidance.
- Integration of environmental factors into business decisions.
- Planning work systems and practices so as to give due consideration as to their potential environmental impact.
- So far as is possible prevent the illegal deposit, disposal or treatment of controlled waste by any person where that waste has been, or will be under the control of the company
- Where possible seek to influence the design and specification of construction projects so as to ensure that environmental impact is minimised as far as is reasonably practical.
- Ensuring considered use of resources of all kinds, including the promotion of recycled and recyclable materials wherever possible.
- Establishing company procedures to ensure that waste is managed in line with legislation and that all parties involved in the waste production, transportation, transfer and disposal process comply with their Duty of Care regarding waste control.
- Periodically review environmental legislation to which the organisation’s activities are subject to ensure continued compliance with both the letter and spirit of legislation.
Protecting the environment not only makes good commercial sense but is also an investment in our future, both short term and long term. L Reynolds (Building Systems) Limited therefore are firmly committed to adopting this policy as a means to achieving this.